Coupons & credits (Reward Points)
How do I use a coupon code?
- If you have an BMA coupon code you want to use towards a new booking, you can add it on the checkout page. Coupon codes can't be applied to existing booking or experiences.
- To use your coupon:
- 1.When entering your payment on the booking page, click Redeem a coupon below your payment method
- 2.Enter your code
- 3.Click Apply
- Having trouble with your code? Double check to make sure you’re entering it correctly, or learn more about coupon code restrictions.
My coupon code isn’t working.
- If you have an issue with your coupon code, double-check your email to make sure the code you’re entering is correct.
- Here are a few other things to keep in mind if your coupon code isn’t working:
- Only one coupon can be used for a booking
- If your coupon has expired, there is no way to re-activate it.
- Coupons can only be used once. If you cancel a booking that used a coupon, the coupon is also no longer valid.
- We only accept coupons issued by BMA.
- If you don’t use the full amount of a coupon, you won’t receive the difference.
- Coupons can't be applied retroactively.
How do I earn credit(Reward Points) from referring a friend to BMA?
- Inviting people to BMA can earn you—and the people you invite—Reward Points credit to use toward a new Booking.
- Invite friends to use Book My Activity
- To begin earning Reward points, Refer BMA to your friends. When they sign up through this link, they’ll get Reward points that applied to their first qualifying Booking as a user. After your friend confirm the booking, you'll receive your Reward point. You can earn up to as many Reward points as you want.
- 1) For Booking on website (pay via website)- 10 points
- 2) For booking via activity card-15 points
- 3) For New Signup - 50 points
- 4) For Reviewing any Business - 5 points
- 5) For Following any Business - 5 points
- 6) For Answering any Query - 5 points
- 7) For Inviting Friends - 10 points
- Your available reward Points automatically appear on your profile page. If the reward Points aren't automatically added, it means the booking doesn’t qualify.
- Reward Points can't apply to a class or a activity that has already been paid for, but they will be available and applied to your next qualifying bookings.
- Note: Reward Points expire one year from the date they're issued.