Help with your Booking
How do I book a class on Book My Activity?
- You’ve found the perfect class, and now it’s time to make it official. Once you see the live batches of the Educators, you can confirm your bookings and pay all through BMA's trusted services. Click on BOOK button, put the Payment option details and Make Payment., You will receive the Notification for this transaction.
What methods of payment does Book My Activity accept?
Cancelation of Bookings
What happens if my educator cancels my bookings?
- If your booking is canceled by your educator you'll have two options:
- 1. Transfer your payment to BMA
- 2. Get a full refund
- Transfer your payment to BMA
- If you choose this option, the money you paid towards your initial booking is immediately available to use towards a new bookings. Once you've found a new class, we'll automatically transfer your original payment to your new booking request, along with any eligible credit from BMA. If your new Booking costs less than your previous Booking, we'll refund you the difference. Get a full refund
- If you don't want to book another class on BMA, you can ask for a full refund. To get a refund:
- Log in to your BMA account from a computer
- Go to Your User profile page
- Find your canceled Booking
- Click Request a refund
How do I cancel a booking request?
- As long as your booking hasn’t been accepted by the educator, you can cancel the booking. You won’t be charged for the booking or BMA service fees.
- But, if you cancel after the Booking has been accepted, your Booking will be subject to the terms of the cancellation policy selected by the Educator.
- See how to check the status of a Booking request.
- To cancel a pending Booking request:
- Go to Your User Profile page on bookmyactivity.co.in On the Booking request you’d like to cancel, click Cancel Booking.
I'm a User. How do I check the status of my bookings?
Can I Book any class if i don’t know the educator personally?
I can’t get in touch with my Educator.
- If you’re having trouble getting in touch with your educator, here are a few suggestions:
- Give your educator a little time to respond.
- Try contacting your educator using a different form of communication.
- You can try reaching them by:
- Sending a message on BMA: send your educator Messages through Enquiry button.
- Email or phone: Once your Booking is confirmed you can contact them using their email address or phone number listed.
Why is my credit card getting declined?
- Credit cards can be declined for a number of reasons. BMA generally isn't notified of the specific reason.
- Common issues
- Check that you're entering your credit card number and billing address correctly, that your card has available funds, and that your card hasn't expired.
- Contact your bank or card issuer
- If you're getting an error when you try to pay, we recommend reaching out to your bank or credit card company for more information. Inform them of the amount and when tried to make the charge so they can let the transaction go through.
- If your bank or card issuer isn't able to help, you may wish to try another payment method.
Manage Your profile
How do I connect my Facebook and BMA accounts?
Which Internet browsers work best on BMA?
- For the best experience using the BMA site, we suggest using the most up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Browser developers frequently make improvements to provide you with a faster, more secure online experience. Newer browsers also support a wider range of designs and features than older browsers.
- If you prefer to use Internet Explorer, please upgrade to IE9 or higher. Many features of the BMA website don't work with older versions of Internet Explorer—and we often can't provide technical support if you're using an outdated browser.
How do I create an account?
What are the requirements to book on BMA?
- We ask everyone who uses BMA for a few pieces of information before they start on BMA. Users need to have this info completely filled out before they can make a Booking. This info helps make sure educator know who to expect, and how to contact the user.
- BMA’s requirements for users include:
- Full name
- Email address
- Confirmed phone number
- Profile photo
- Some educators may also ask users to provide ID before booking their Batches.
Why do I need to have an BMA profile or profile photo?
- Your profile is a great way for others to learn more about you before they serve you. When your profile is robust, it helps others feel that you're reliable, authentic, and committed to the spirit of BMA. Whether you're a host or a guest, the more complete your profile is, the more you're likely to book, too.
- We require all educators to have a profile photo, and we require all users to upload a profile photo before making their first Booking.
- A great profile includes:
- At least one profile photo
- Multiple verifications and a Verified ID
- A description of at least 50 words highlighting why you decided to join the BMA community, your interests or hobbies, or anything else you think someone would want to know
- To view someone's profile, just click their profile photo.
Is providing identification to BMA secure?
- When we receive information from your driving license or passport, we store the number in an encrypted form, so you should only have to verify your ID once.
- Only authorized BMA employees are allowed access to your original documentation for troubleshooting or internal purposes.