Celebrate the Mother's Day!
Participate in our competition !
Share your blog amongst your friends and family to receive 10 reward points per signup which you can redeem for any activity booking on this platform!
The Joy Of Journey -A blog Competition on Mother's Journey
Submit an entry for a blog competition
We as a Book my Activity is excited to share a joy of motherhood with the larger audience and celebrate the Mother's day by the single notion "sharing is caring" and we care for you!
Who can participate?
If you are a mother or mom-to-be and excited to share a journey of your upbringing of your child, hurdles, stress, happiness, joy, special moments and many more whatever you would like to share with us!
- No age group
- No qualifications
- Real stories are expected, good grammatical English or Marathi or Hindi--any language, poem is fine
- One photo with your family
- The uniqueness of your parenting
- Your dream for your child
- How are you as a decision maker for making a decision on behalf of your child?
- Do you think can Book My Activity be helpful in your parenting journey?
Content sample guidelines can be
- What uniqueness everyone you as a parent, your challenges, challenges in upbringing your kids, pursuing their career & family!
- Things you do
- Innovative ideas
- Your struggle
Participants & winners will receive following Prizes based on the category selection & free pass to attend MomSparl event on 19th May 2018!
Scholarships | Prizes | Sports equipment | One night stay | Book My Activity Points
*Terms and Conditions Apply!
The inspiration behind this idea read more here!
Are Mothers the biggest decision makers to change this new generation of India?
I am Shilpa, the mother of two daughters, being one, I have realized we are always one step ahead of feeling, understanding and recognizing our children more than their fathers. So, we not only feel, understand and recognize our child better but we take a lot of decisions for them as well as for our family. This includes juggling our own time, schedule and likings! How one can say that wom... View More